1ST POSTGRADUATE SEMINAR ON AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY 2021 (PSAF2021)
For any enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Abstract Submission
Authors should submit original papers on topics related to the seminar scope. All submissions must be original and not published or currently under review by another conference or journal. All accepted abstracts will be published in the seminar e-program book.
Abstracts must be prepared by following the guidelines.
- The total word count in the abstract must not exceed 250 words, excluding title, author(s) name, and affiliations (will be automatically rejected if above 250 words).
- It is necessary to state 4-6 keywords below the abstract.
- The abstract MUST be written using UK English.
- The author/(s) must adhere to the template below.
- The dateline for submitting the abstract is on 31 August 2021.
Corresponding authors of all accepted abstracts will be notified through e-mail by 10 September 2021. The type of presentation, i.e., oral or poster, will be decided by the Seminar’s Scientific Committee, and the decision is final.
Extended Abstract: Guidelines for Authors
- Maximum 4 pages (excluding abstract and references) in Arial font, 12-pt font, and single-spaced.
- The top, bottom, and right margins of the page should be set to 2.5 cm, and the left margin should be 3 cm.
- Authors are requested to submit the extended abstract in electronic form (MS-Word).
Guidelines for Presenters
- The presenting author will be given 15 minutes for PowerPoint oral presentation, followed by a question-and-answer session for 5 minutes.
- The presenting author is requested to join the meeting 5 minutes before the scheduled time using the ID and password provided for the allotted session.
- An organizing committee member would be available for assistance.
- Ensure the presentation is within the allocated time given.
- The text on the video / PowerPoint must be viewable on the computer screen in full-screen mode.
- All e-Posters must be prepared in English.
- Posters are to be prepared using Canva or PowerPoint.
- All posters should be in portrait orientation.
- The poster should only be on ONE A1 size page.
- Use legible fonts and larger size fonts. Preferably more than size 20.
- Posters should include the title of the e-poster, authors and their affiliations, and poster number along with the logo in the upper left-hand corner of the affiliated institution.
- The first author’s (presenting author’s) photograph should be placed on the right upper corner of the poster.
- The poster should include Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References, and Acknowledgement.
- For posters on literature review, the contents should include an introduction, literature review, discussion, conclusion, and references.
- A disclosure of conflict of interest* must be included in the poster. (Conflict of interest is any situation in which a presenter may cause a conflict by presenting the data in the poster)
* I declare the following conflict of interest (description of the conflict of interest)
- Include the following in the footer:
Presented at the 1st Postgraduate Seminar on Agriculture and Forestry
- Once completed, save the file name as First Name_No. (e.g., Ali_10.docx).
- The organizing committee will accept the posters either in PDF or JPG format only.
- The posters should be submitted to the conference secretariat at email@example.com
- The deadline for poster submission is 30 September 2021.
- Presenters registered for e-Poster presentation will receive a link to upload their e-Posters before the event.
- Any posters not meeting the requirements or not submitted within the deadline will not be evaluated or considered for presentation.
- The poster presenters are requested to be available during their respective slots. Each presenter has 5-minutes to present their posters.
Please Click here :
- Instructions for Participants
- Template for Abstract
- Template for Extended Abstract
Updated:: 24/06/2021 [lanz]