November 18, 2018 - Goodwill Network Program between UPMKB and SK (A) MIS Bintulu was held on November 16, 2018 (Friday) at the 2B Lecture Hall, Universiti Putra Malaysia Bintulu Sarawak Campus. The program was attended by 18 facilitators from the Agribiz Club, Department of Social Science and participated by 70 participants from SK (A) MIS Bintulu
The purpose of the Goodwill Network Program was to: -
• expose school students with teaching and learning activities and also facilities at UPMKB
• strengthening school–university partnerships
• fostering bilingualism in students
• promoting healthy eating habits among students
• promoting UPMKB as higher learning destination
Among the activities that have been conducted are the Fun With English session presented by Mr. Ko Wei Liong, a healthy nutrition sharing session by Dr. Ismawati Binti Sharkawi and participants also have the opportunity to feel the atmosphere and environment at UPMKB with visits around the campus including Crops Plantation, Biopark and Bali Cattle Farm.
Congratulations to all parties involved.
Date of Input: 21/11/2018 | Updated: 26/11/2018 | zulkernain
P.O Box 396, Nyabau Road,
97008 Bintulu, Sarawak,