Ellie Teo Yi Lih (Dr.)
B. App. Sc. (UMP), Ph.D. (UMP)
Field of Expertise: Advanced material
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/2060798365_Ellie_Yi_Lih_Teo
Google scholar: Ellie Yi Lih Teo
Nanostructured materials, materials for energy storage devices, composite material, corrosion, biosensors
- Y.L. Teo, G.A.M. Ali, H. Algarni, W. Cheewasedtham, T. Rujiralai, K.F. Chong (2019) One step production of pyrene-1-boronic acid functionalized graphene for dopamine detection, Materials Chemistry and Physics (Accepted, Available Online).
- Heng, C.W. Lai, J.C. Juan, A. Numan, J. Iqbal, E.Y.L. Teo. (2019) Low-temperature synthesis of TiO2 nanocrystals for high performance electrochemical supercapacitors, Ceramics International 45 (4), 4990-5000.
- Y.L. Teo, L. Muniandy, E.P. Ng, F. Adam, A.R. Mohamed, R. Jose, K.F. Chong. (2016). High surface area activated carbon from rice husk as a high performance supercapacitor, Electrochimica Acta 192, 110-119.
- Y.L. Teo, H. N. Lim, R. Jose, K.F. Chong. (2015). Aminopyrene functionalized reduced graphene oxide as a supercapacitor electrode. RSC Advances 5 (48), 38111-38116.
- M. Zaid, F.C. Chong, E.Y.L. Teo, E.P. Ng, K.F. Chong. (2014). Reduction of graphene oxide nanosheets by natural beta carotene and its potential use as supercapacitor electrode. Arabian Journal of Chemistry 8 (4), 560-569.
- M. Marina, G.A.M. Ali, L.M. See, E.Y.L. Teo, E.P. Ng, K.F. Chong. (2016). In-situ growth of redox-active iron-centered nanoparticles on graphene sheets for specific capacitance enhancement. Arabian Journal of Chemistry. (Accepted).
- A.M. Ali, E.Y.L. Teo, E.A.A. Aboelazm, H. Sadegh, A.O.H. Memar, R.S. Ghoshekandi, K.F. Chong. (2017). Capacitive performance of cysteamine functionalized carbon nanotubes. Materials Chemistry and Physics 197,100-104. Impact factor: 2.101
- Y.L. Teo, K.F. Chong. (2015). 1-pyrenebutyric acid functionalized reduced graphene oxide for energy storage. International Conference of Global Sustainability & Chemical Engineering 2014 Proceedings, Springer, 185-193.
- Y.L.Teo, L.L. Tan, K.F. Chong (2012). Facile corrosion protection coating from graphene. International Journal of Chemical Engineering and Applications 3 (6), 453.
Updated:: 27/01/2022 [lanz]