Putra Agriculture Centre (PAC) or formerly known as University Agriculture Park (TPU) of UPMKB was established on the 1st December 2001 to:
- Support the faculties in teaching and learning, research and community service activities in the campus.
- Maintenance of campus area and conserve natural resources of fauna and flora.
- Generate income through agricultural products, renting, courses, industrial linkages, collaboration with other agencies etc.
- Provide technical support and agriculture showcase.
Under Putra Agriculture Centre (PAC), there are four (4) Sections responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the core operation and business of PAC, UPMKB.
These four (4) Sections are:
- Ruminant and Pasture Section
- Poultry and Aquaculture Section
- Landscaping, Horticulture and Agrotechnology Section
- Crop and Forestry Section
Under these four (4) Sections, there are thirteen (13) smaller Units, responsible and specially tasked to carried out the daily operation and routine function of PAC, UPMKB. These thirteen (13) Units are:
- Administration, Farm Products Sales Centre and Central Store Unit
- Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Buffalo and Ruminant Abattoir Complex Unit
- Bali Cattle, Goat, Rabbit and Deer Unit
- Pasture Unit
- Poultry Unit
- Aquaculture Unit
- Landscaping and Horticulture Unit
- Agrotechnology, Mushroom and Compost Unit
- Fruit Orchard and Industrial Crops Unit
- Vegetables or Olericulture Unit
- Forestry and Botanical Garden Unit
- Agricultural Engineering and Mechanization Workshop Unit
- Agriculture Incubation Unit
Updated:: 04/10/2022 [zulkernain]