i. "On- Call’’ Service
Monday– Friday 5.00pm– 8.00am
Sartuday– Sunday & Public Holiday 8.00am - 8.00am
ii. Officer :
Assistant Medical Officer :
Mr. Sebastian Collin Anak Suni @ Dram
1. SN Amy Tirai / 6013-8204016 / 6086-314281
2. SN Resam Tasek / 6013-8250633 / 6086-314404No services during semester breaks, but 24-hour ambulance services are available through this line: 6086-855639
iii. Medical Checkups1. Student
Medical checkups are required for new students to detect contagious diseases and chronic diseases that require medical attention.
iv. Promotions and preemptive measures
a. Toxoid tetanus injections:
1. First Dose: During student registration
2. Second Dose: One (1) month after registration
3. Third Dose: Six (6) months after the second dose
b. Health briefings
1. Briefings on health guidelines.
c. Student and Staff Health Control
1. Emergency aid on standby for various campus activities
2. Emergency aid on standby for camping activities
3. Provision of First-Aid kit
v. Dentistry ServicesPeriodic dentistry services assisted by the UPM Serdang Health Center. Services include tooth removal, checkups, fillings and cleaning.
97008 Bintulu, Sarawak,